Changes Affecting Businesses Corporation income tax rates (for C Corporations) have also been graduated in the past, going from 4% to 6%. This graduated system has been replaced by a flat tax of 5%. For…Read More
- Contractors: Do You Have The Proper Entity Structure In Place To Protect Your Business Assets?
- Contractors: What are you doing to protect your assets? Are you optimizing the most efficient tax structure?
- Contractors: Do You Have The Right Cash Flow Management System For Your Business?
- Business, Medical, and Moving Standard Mileage Rates Increase for 2019
- Congratulations to Our New Partners!
accounting Business tax business taxes cash flow contractors corporation income taxes deductions giving income taxes kentucky taxes mileage rates property taxes real estate refunds retirement income sales tax small business tax benefits taxes tax law tax preparation tax rates tax season Thanksgiving