AIA’s Response to COVID-19
In response to the spread of COVID-19 we are asking ourselves what’s best for our clients and employees. While much about this is still unknown, we do know that containment is the right move to help reduce the spread of the virus.
The federal individual income tax deadline has been moved to July 15. We are working on tax returns and will contact you when we have questions and when your tax returns are finished.
We will continue working on all products and services as usual. We will contact you with questions and notify you when products and services are completed. If you have questions about any current projects that we are working on, feel free to call or email!
To ensure that our clients’ needs continue to be met during this time, we will observe the following policies:
- Our in-office team has been reduced to essential staff only, but we are still working our normal schedule. Most of our team is working remotely. We will continue to be available by phone and email, but you may experience a lag in response time due to reduced staff in office.
- Our lobby is closed and in-person meetings will be conducted as phone conferences.
- We are working diligently on tax returns and other projects. We are happy to assist you by phone or email.
- If you need to send us data, please utilize one of the following methods. We will contact you with questions.
- Portal – We strongly encourage you to use your secure online portal during this time. If you do not have a secure on-line portal, please call our office and we are happy to set one up for you using a valid email address.
- Mail – You are welcome to mail data to our office; we recommend using a tracking method to ensure delivery.
- Drop Box – We have installed a locked drop box outside of our office. It is available during our normal operating hours. Feel free to use this method drop off any paper documents.
- When your product is ready, we will contact you and you will receive it in one of the following ways:
- Portal – We will upload your product to your secure online portal and send you instructions for accessing it.
- Paper – If you are unable to use our portal system, we will mail paper copies of any products to you.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with these guidelines. We will keep you posted to any further policy changes. Continue to check this page frequently for updates.
We are here to help you. Call us at 502-451-8678 or email email@example.com with any questions you have.
Thank you for your continued business!