In a previous article I wrote about the tax structure efficiency that can come from the proper entity structure. The majority of companies don’t address this well, simply setting their structure in place and never reviewing…Read More
Contractors: What are you doing to protect your assets? Are you optimizing the most efficient tax structure?
Most construction contractors have been exposed to the topic of asset protection at some point during the existence of the companies they own. For many of you, you were probably advised to organize and form…Read More
We’ve all heard that overused saying – cash is everything in a business, so the theory goes. By and large that is correct – without cash, a business grinds to a slow, painful death. The…Read More
Changes Affecting Businesses Corporation income tax rates (for C Corporations) have also been graduated in the past, going from 4% to 6%. This graduated system has been replaced by a flat tax of 5%. For…Read More
I had indicated in an earlier blog post that the provisions of this new law for small business owners are anything but simple. There are numerous provisions, most of which will be beneficial, but only if…Read More
- Contractors: Do You Have The Proper Entity Structure In Place To Protect Your Business Assets?
- Contractors: What are you doing to protect your assets? Are you optimizing the most efficient tax structure?
- Contractors: Do You Have The Right Cash Flow Management System For Your Business?
- Business, Medical, and Moving Standard Mileage Rates Increase for 2019
- Congratulations to Our New Partners!
accounting Business tax business taxes cash flow contractors corporation income taxes deductions giving income taxes kentucky taxes mileage rates property taxes real estate refunds retirement income sales tax small business tax benefits taxes tax law tax preparation tax rates tax season Thanksgiving